The Sheridan County Elections Office manages all elections and associated records and forms for Sheridan County. Please use the menu on the right side of the page to explore additional information relating to the Elections Office and voting within Sheridan County.
- Congressional Delegation
- Current Elected Officials
- Elected Officials - 2014 Expiring Term
- Voter Information for Sheridan County
- Wyoming Election Calendar
- Wyoming Voter Registration - Must be filed with the County Clerk in your County of residence.
- Lg Precinct School Dist
- Med Precinct County
- Med Precinct House
- Med Precinct Sheridan
- Sm Precinct House
- Sm Precinct Sheridan & House/Senate Boundaries
- Sm Sheridan Limits
Additional Elections Resources
Information on statewide elections, voter requirements and other information is available at the Wyoming Secretary of State’s website.
State of Wyoming Polling place locator
Tip: type in County then select city, rather than using zip code feature
The online home of the Wyoming Legislature is also a great resource for additional information. Find out who your House & Senate members are, along with their contact information, learn Legislative Rules, Procedures & Policies, State Statutes & State Constitution, and more.
We hope that you find this service useful and come back to visit often.