The Sheridan County Assessor’s office is responsible for creating the local tax roll by identifying and valuing all real and personal property as prescribed by Wyoming State Statutes. This office processes all deed transfers, veterans’ exemptions, personal property, and oil and gas renditions. We also map and maintain all property ownership within Sheridan County’s Geographic Information System (GIS), which is available to the public on the GIS and Interactive Mapping page.
Assessment Data – 2013
File format MS Access 2007
List of tables: ACCOUNT, OWNER, FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION, IMPROVEMENT, DETAILED VALUE
Assessor’s Office Responsibilities
- Maintain property ownership for tax roll.
- Maintain property values (local and state) for tax roll.
- Maintain ownership maps.
- Maintain abstract values.
- Maintain qualifying Veterans’ data base for Veterans’ property tax relief.
- Maintain all property characteristics.
- Maintain mobile home locations and values.
- Maintain all business personal property information.
- Maintain oil and gas personal property information.
Assessor’s Office Staff
Paul Fall – County Assessor
Rita Glantz – Chief Deputy
E’lyn Martini – Personal Property
Koko Knudtson – Mapping / GIS
Steve Kennedy – Oil & Gas