Daily business in the Sheridan County Business Office includes working with the county budget, managing county projects, paying county bills, grant preparation assistance and employee relations pertaining to insurance, payroll, vacation and sick leave. The Administrative Director reports directly to the County Commissioners to keep them informed on county issues that may require action on their part. The Grants Administrator helps county entities with grant preparation.
The Business Office:
- Manages Human Resource services
- Provides grant assistance for county entities and private sector groups that are sponsored by the County
- Prepares the County Budget
- Indigent Burials
- Rules Governing Indigent Burial Payments – January 2020
- Liquor Licenses
- Liquor Licenses will now be managed in the County Commissioner’s Office on the 2nd Floor
- Rules and Regulations Governing the Licensing of Liquor Sales – July 2021
- 24 Hour Alcoholic Beverage Sales Permit Application
- Wyoming Liquor Division for new and transfer of liquor license application
- Public Records Requests
Please Note: All requests come to the Sheridan County Administrative Director as the Official Custodian of Public Records per Resolution 19-06-017.
Fireworks Resolution 18-05-017
Past and Present Sheridan County Elected Officials