Thank you for visiting the Sheridan County Employment Opportunities page.
Open Position: Property Technician
Salary Range: $30,458.06 to $33,620.00 DOE, annually, full-time
Benefits: Medical insurance and prescription drug coverage, dental insurance, term life insurance, Wyoming Retirement Program, vacation and sick leave, paid holidays.
Hours of work: 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday-Friday.
Position Description: This position is responsible for technical duties in the maintenance of property records.
- Processes transfers of ownership and land splits.
- Processes agricultural land applications.
- Answers telephone and greets visitors; provides information and assistance; takes messages; refers to appropriate personnel.
- Assists in the processing of Veterans’ Exemptions.
- Updates property records.
- Performs field appraisal duties as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED BY THE POSITION
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of deed and legal descriptions.
- Knowledge of personal computers and job-related software programs.
- Skill in the provision of customer services.
- Skill in analyzing problems and identifying solutions.
- Skill in establishing cooperative and productive working relationships.
- Skill in performing mathematical calculations.
- Skill in operating computers and other standard office equipment.
- Skill in interpersonal relations.
- Skill in oral and written communication
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations at a level commonly associated with the completion of high school or equivalent.
- Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org or
224 South Main St Suite B-1, Sheridan WY 82801
This position will remain open until May 31, 2020 at 5pm
Sheridan County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sheridan County Sheriff’s Office
Job Title: Detention Deputy
Position Summary: The Sheridan County Sheriff’s Office is hiring for the position of detention deputy. We offer a competitive step and grade pay scale, and a very comprehensive benefit package that includes affordable health insurance, vacation, sick leave and participation in the statewide retirement system.
Job duties include inmate supervision, inmate transport, inmate booking and maintaining safety and security within the facility. Further inquiries may be directed to the Sheridan County Sheriff’s Office at 672-3455 or 672-5623.
To apply for this position, please email a completed Job Application with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications can also be printed and delivered to: Sheridan County Sheriff’s Office, 54 W. 13th Street, Sheridan, WY 82801.
The Sheridan County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the detention deputy position requires a thorough background check.