Electioneering is not permitted within 100 yards of the polling place on election day. Please see the maps below outlining the boundary for each voting location.
- Beckton Schoolhouse
- Bethesda Worship
- Big Horn Women's Club
- Calvary Baptist Church
- Clearmont Town Hall
- Dayton Town Hall
- Ed Hammer Inc.
- Fairgrounds Exhibit Hall
- Holy Name Church
- Powder River Community Center
- Prairie Dog Community Center
- Ranchester Town Hall
- Sheridan County Courthouse
- Story Women's Club
- The Rock Church
- Tourist Information Center
- Water Products Inc.
- Wyarno Fire hall
The Sheridan County Elections Office manages all elections and associated records and forms for Sheridan County. Please use the menu on the right side of the page to explore additional information relating to the Elections Office and voting within Sheridan County.
View Election Ballots for your precinct (when available)
What are the requirements to register to vote in Wyoming?
In order to register to vote, you must meet the following qualifications:
- 18 years of age on Election Day;
- U.S. Citizen;
- Resident of Wyoming and the precinct in which you register;
- Withdraw voter registration from any other jurisdiction, if applicable;
- Present a valid Wyoming driver’s license (If you do not have your current valid driver’s license with you, you must provide the number along with additional acceptable identification as defined in Rules Ch 2; Identification for Election Purposes);
- If you have not been issued a Wyoming driver’s license or yours is expired, you must provide:
- A statement to that effect;
- The last four digits of your social security number; and
- Additional acceptable identification as defined in rules.
- If you have neither a valid Wyoming driver’s license nor a social security number, please indicate this by checking the appropriate box on the Voter Registration Application form and contact your County Clerk.
- Not been convicted of a felony, or if convicted, has had civil or voting rights restored.
- Nor adjudicated mentally incompetent.
Link to the SOS Voter Registration
City Precinct House-Senate Small
City Sheridan Limits and Precinct Small
City Sheridan Precinct Medium
County Precinct House-Senate and Schl Dist Large
County Precinct House-Senate Medium
County Precinct House-Senate Small
County Precinct Medium
County Precinct Schl Dist Medium
Additional Elections Resources
Information on statewide elections, voter requirements and other information is available at the Wyoming Secretary of State’s website.
The online home of the Wyoming Legislature is also a great resource for additional information. Find out who your House & Senate members are, along with their contact information, learn Legislative Rules, Procedures & Policies, State Statutes & State Constitution, and more.
We hope that you find this service useful and come back to visit often.