Provided at No Charge by registered nurses
- Best Beginnings Program for new families
- Welcome Home visit
- Children’s Special Health Services
Children’s Special Health (CSH) is a program designed to assist families with services, referrals, financial assistance, and limited transportation funding. To qualify, families must meet financial eligibility and have a child with a condition covered by CSH. To apply or learn more about CSH, contact Sheridan County Public Health at 307-675-5169.
- Certified Lactation Counselors On-Staff
Registered nurses are available for breastfeeding support via e-mail, home, or office visits. For services, contact Sheridan County Public Health at 307-672-5169.
- Pregnancy testing, prenatal vitamins and pre-conception vitamins with folic acid.
- Sheridan County WIC
Nutritional assistance, breastfeeding education and breast pumps.
- Child Development Center
Free developmental screenings, parenting classes, and pre-school.
- Medicaid/Kid Care CHIP
Insurance coverage for children and pregnant women.
- Department of Family Services
Parenting classes, child support assistance and food stamps