As of July 1, 2009, Marriage Licenses have an expiration date of one year from date of issuance. These licenses are valid in the State of Wyoming only.
- Application must be signed by one party
- Bring a third party witness to sign the application
- License needs to be signed by both parties
- Both parties and witness must have photo identification
- $30.00 fee (cash or check made payable to “County Clerk”)
- No blood test is required.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or possess written parental consent for marriage.
- Applicants under the age of 16 are prohibited from obtaining a license except by court order.
- The parties must know the following information:
- Mother’s maiden name
- Mother’s place of birth
- Father’s place of birth
- Exact date and state of divorce if applicable
- Marriage License Information/Application Sheet
- Last marriage license is done by 4:30 pm
List of Magistrates provided to the County Clerk- To determines fees, please call the applicable individual on the list.