SHERIDAN COUNTY ASSESSOR’S OFFICE AND SHERIDAN COUNTY CLERK & RECORDING OFFICE Closed to the Public for Walk-In Traffic
Sheridan County Assessor’s Office and the Clerk and Recording Office are closed to the Public for walk-in traffic until Monday, December 7, 2020 due to COVID-19.
The Assessor’s Office is available for phone calls and to schedule a meeting if necessary. Please call 307-674-2535.
Sheridan County Clerk:
The Vehicle Title and Recording Departments are accepting Drop-off only.
The Vehicle Title and Recording Departments are available for phone calls, emails, and to schedule meetings if necessary.
The Vehicle Title and Recording Departments Information
Phone (307) 674-2500 Ext “0”
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clerk/Recording Door – Drop off
- County Drop Box – located on the corner of Brooks and Burkitt Street
- eRecording – see website for details
- Land Vault – up to 4 folks allowed at one time
Please continue to check our website for updates, www.sheridancounty.com