Updates will be provided by the Board of County Commission Incident Management Team at 5:00 p.m. via media release at sheridancounty.com.
Sheridan County COVID-19
Negative Test Results-522 (Other tests pending)
The Sheridan County Incident Management Team has no new information to release to the public. The public is encouraged to view Wyoming’s COVID-19 orders on public closures and orders forbidding gatherings of 10 or more people. The orders can be found at https://health.wyo.gov/publichealth/infectious-disease-epidemiology-unit/disease/novel-coronavirus/covid-19-orders-and-guidance/.
For anyone who is “essential personnel” and is in need of child care, please visit https://dfs.wyo.gov/services/family-services/child-care/essential-personnel-childcare/ to view current child care facilities providing services to essential personnel. The definition of essential personnel can be found within the statewide orders.
The public is encouraged to follow these guidelines outlined by the CDC and WDH:
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet) with those who are sick or may have been exposed.
- Wear cloth face coverings when out in the public.
- Stay home if sick (but if you are concerned it may be more than just a cold, please consult your physician).
- Avoid gatherings of 10 or more people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
The Sheridan Memorial Hospital has a Dedicated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Phone Number 307-672-1004. This line is strictly for those who are experiencing fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
Tests are being administered in a number of locations around town depending on how you are screened. The provider who orders your test will direct you to the appropriate testing location at the time of your screening.
For patients 12 and under, a separate testing location has been established. Parents can call 307-675-5555 to visit with a pediatric specialist and determine whether testing is needed.