Updates will be provided by the Board of County Commission Incident Management Team at 5:00 p.m. via media release at sheridancounty.com.
Sheridan County COVID-19
Negative Test Results-535 (Other tests pending)
The remaining Sheridan County COVID-19 cases have recovered and can end self-isolation following the guidelines recommended by CDC and Wyoming Department of Health (WDH).
The public is encouraged to follow these guidelines outlined by the CDC and WDH:
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet) with those who are sick or may have been exposed.
- Wear cloth face coverings when out in the public.
- Stay home if sick (but if you are concerned it may be more than just a cold, please consult your physician).
- Avoid gatherings of 10 or more people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Wyoming’s statewide orders are still in effect through April 30, 2020. To view the orders, please visit