Below is the current confirmed case count for Sheridan County residents.
Total Lab Confirmed Positive Cases: 82
Active COVID-19 Cases: 29
Currently Hospitalized: 0
COVID-19 Best Practices
The public is encouraged to follow these guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
and Wyoming Department of Health (WDH):
• Avoid close contact (within 6 feet) with anyone outside of your household.
• Wear cloth face coverings when out in the public.
• Stay home if sick. (If you are concerned it may be more than just a cold, please consult your
• Avoid gatherings of 50 or more people.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning
spray or wipe.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not
available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands
with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Please continue to be vigilant and practice all appropriate hygiene and distancing recommendations.
Your hard work protects you, your family, and your community.