Sheridan County Public Works Operations During COVID-19 Closure

3 Ways To Get Your County Permit!

  • On-line
    • Download your application from the “Application Forms Here” link below
    • Print a hard copy
    • Complete the form
    • Scan and email to
  • Mail
    • Download your application
    • Print a hardcopy
    • Complete the form
    • Mail to :
      • Public Works Department, 224 S. Main St., Ste 428,Sheridan, WY  82801
  • Appointment (You must have a time prior to coming to the Courthouse)
    • Call 307-674-2920 or 675-2420 to schedule a time
    • For scheduled appointments, come to the County Courthouse, enter the Main Street Door-3rd Floor, submit your application at the Public Works Department

Application Forms Here